Keeping children entertained can be a tough job when the adults are distracted by new and old faces at a wedding. Everyone you’ve invited deserves a good time, including the kids that come along. Whether you have a handful or dozens of kids at your wedding, there are a number of different ways to keep them entertained. You can organize fun kid activities that don’t strain your budget or your time.
- Setting up a kids table is the easiest way for the younger ones to have a good time. Set it up with all kinds of entertaining crafts and kits that won’t cause a mess or undue stress. Try these craft books for some fun ideas:
- Try a movie or video game corner that will keep adults and kids entertained all night. Grab a couple of your favorite games that everyone can play together or a favorite movie or two and they’ll have a great time.
- Kids party favors are easy to put together and can be as expensive as you want them to be. A quick trip to a local dollar store will have a lot of inexpensive toys and games.
- Dessert decorating stations are always a big hit for adults and kids alike. This might get messy, but that’s the fun part.
- If you have the room, lawn games can be checked out from the library, rented or bought and set-up outside your reception. We also have lots of games that can be checked out and set up in a corner of your reception or a game room. If you want to browse library games in person, they are kept in the Red Carpet room near customer service.
- Photo booths are a common sight at a lot of weddings in the last few years for good reason. Masks, hats and other accouterments are fun to play and dress up with for the kid in all of us.
No matter the ages you have at your wedding they’ve come to celebrate with you and your partner, so join in and have fun.