See how simple it is to reserve one our new Team Rooms – eight small meeting rooms for up to six people, great for those smaller meetings where you don’t need a 15-20 person room with a big board-room-style table.
Reserving On the website:
- Go to the Team Rooms page and click the Reserve a Room button.
- Follow the instructions (you’ll be asked for your library card number, PIN, and when you want to reserve the room) and you are done.
- You have a Team Room reservation!
Reserving At the library:
- Go to a Team Room, and click the Reserve button on the iPad outside the room.
- Follow the instructions on the iPad (library card number, PIN, and when you want the room) and you are all set!
Remember – you can reserve a room for up to seven days in advance, and can use the rooms for up to three hours a day.
Arrive on Time:
- Be sure to arrive on time for your reservation.
- Once you arrive, select the Check-In button on the iPad outside the room and enter your PIN to check-in.
- If you don’t check-in within 15 minutes of your reservation, it will automatically be cancelled.
- If you finish early, please select the Check-Out button to make the room available for someone else.
Get that meeting, study time or book discussion scheduled!