Joining us in the studio: Ginger Park
As the library’s communications editor, Ginger helps spread the word about books, events and other cool stuff happening at the library. She spends free time relaxing with her husband and dogs, and volunteering at Helping Hands Humane Society.
Why Tween Reads?
- They are generally quick reads with great emotion that I can relate to
- I remember what it was like to be a tween
- The challenges of being misunderstood by others and even by myself are relatable
- Lots of heart and humor in these stories
HUSH Upcoming Episodes
Thanks for listening! We love to hear from listeners.
- June 4, 2019 – What I Read: Romance – Stephanie Hall, Autumn Friedli and Lissa Staley will share fabulous recommendations!
Meet your Hosts
Every three weeks join librarian hosts Thad Hartman, Lissa Staley and Miranda Ericsson with special guests from the library and community in a new episode of HUSH.