Thad Hartman and Lissa Staley host a roundtable discussion with our guests around an engaging and interesting topic — new titles in the library’s Book Group in a Bag collection for book discussion groups!
Book Group in a Bag
Our guest this episode is Deb Bryan. She reveals the book titles that will be added to the library’s Book Group in a Bag collection in 2013, as well as promotes that service to book groups.
Learn more about Book Group in a Bag and reserve titles for your book discussion group at http://bgib.tscpl.org.
These are the new titles that will be added to the library’s Book Group in a Bag collection in 2013:
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- End of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwalbe
- The Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness by Susannah Cahalan
- Please Look After Mom by Kyung-sook Shin
- The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
- My Abandonment by Peter Rock
- These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- The Language of Flowers: A Novel by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
- Appetite for America: Fred Harvey and the Business of Civilizing the Wild West–One Meal at a Time by Stephen Fried
- Brother I’m Dying by Edwidge Danticat
- Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson (the Bloggess)
- Room by Emma Donoghue
Take advantage of the library’s Book Group in a Bag service to reserve 10 copies of the book, plus a discussion guide, in a handy bag that checks out for 6 weeks. Reserve online at http://bgib.tscpl.org.
Your turn to talk
- Continue the conversation about Book Group in a Bag and great books for book discussions. Talk to us here on the blog, or on the library’s Goodreads group at our Book Group in a Bag discussion.
If you have questions, comments or suggestions for future topics please comment on our blog post or send us an email at email@example.com.