Welcome to our digital Stories and a Craft for preschoolers. Join us as Miss Dawn reads Little Skinks Tail by Janet Halfmann and then make a lizard.
Make a Lizard
- Glue or tape
- 1 popsicle stick, tongue depressor or a small stick
- 1 green pipe cleaner
- 1 small piece of red paper or white colored red
- 2 small googly eyes or eyes made from paper
- Color the popsicle stick with a green marker, you can make spots or stripes with other colors. If using a stick, you won’t need to color it.
- Cut the pipe cleaner in half for the legs. Twist the pipe cleaner pieces around the stick (one in front and one in the back) and bend to form a leg and foot.
- Glue or tape on the red paper for a tongue
- Glue or tape on the small googly eyes or eyes made from paper