Here’s what you’ll find in the app:
- Search the Catalog: Find books, movies and music! Download digital versions immediately or put physical copies on hold and pick them up later.
- Staff Picks: Browse top picks from our staff!
- My Account: Access your library account to see when something is due, any items you have on hold and your loan history.
- Events: find out what’s happening at the library and what events we’re hosting in the community!
- Digital Downloads: Find out more about our digital e-content offerings, like OverDrive, Hoopla and Flipster and access those apps.
- Library Hours: We’re open 78 hours a week, but you don’t want to show up after hours. Double check the hours before you head over.
- News: Find out what the library is up to.
- Scan an ISBN: This is really handy! If you find a book you want to read at a store or your best friend’s house, this feature lets you scan the book’s barcode to see if the library has it available.
- Social Media: Friend and follow us everywhere!
- Bookmobiles: Find out where the bookmobile is today and where we’ll be the rest of the week.
- Services: Books are awesome, but we do a lot more than just books. This page connects you to the other services we provide.
- Online Resources: Need to research something? Go here to get started.
- My Library Card: Shows a digital version of your library card. We’re working on making that scanable at the library checkout kiosks, but we’re not there yet.
- Contact Us: Have a question? Please call, chat, email or text us.
All that, in one app. On your phone. Download it NOW!