The library has a new mobile app to make it even easier to use the library from your device. You can find it in the Apple and Google app stores NOW (click the links, or search for Topeka Library).
Here’s what you’ll find in the app:
- Search the Catalog: Find books, movies and music! Download digital versions immediately or put physical copies on hold and pick them up later.
- Staff Picks: Browse top picks from our staff!
- My Account: Access your library account to see when something is due, any items you have on hold and your loan history.
- Events: find out what’s happening at the library and what events we’re hosting in the community!
- Digital Downloads: Find out more about our digital e-content offerings, like OverDrive, Hoopla and Flipster and access those apps.
- Library Hours: Double check the hours before you head over.
- News: Find out what the library is up to.
- Scan an ISBN: This is really handy! If you find a book you want to read at a store or your best friend’s house, this feature lets you scan the book’s barcode to see if the library has it available.
- Social Media: Friend and follow us everywhere!
- Bookmobiles: Find out where the bookmobile is today and where we’ll be the rest of the week.
- Services: Books are awesome, but we do a lot more than just books. This page connects you to the other services we provide.
- Online Resources: Need to research something? Go here to get started.
- My Library Card: Shows a digital version of your library card. We’re working on making that scanable at the library checkout kiosks, but we’re not there yet.
- Contact Us: Have a question? Please call, chat, email or text us.
All that, in one app. On your phone. Download it NOW!