Your library card gives immediate access to the digital library, as well as everything in the library building and bookmobiles (once we re-open). Let’s get started!
Getting a library card is simple:
- Click the Sign up now button and fill out the form.
- Remember your PIN number!
- After completing the form, you’ll get a temporary library card number.
Your temporary card number gives you immediate access to:
- ebooks, audiobooks, movies, TV shows, online magazines, and music
- Download all eleven of our mobile apps
- Use one of our many online resources, including the local newspaper (Newsbank), Ancestry.com, Consumer Reports, reading recommendations (NoveList) and investments (ValueLine).
- Print books – we can mail them to you (for a small fee)
Come visit us (once we’re open again) and you can:
- Check out books, movies and music
- Use a computer to do serious research, create a resume, or find out what your friends are up to on Facebook
- Reserve a meeting room or a Team Room
Get your library card today!