Your library card gives immediate access to the digital library, as well as everything in the library building. Let’s get started!
Getting a library card is simple:
- Click the Sign up now button and fill out the form.
- Remember your PIN number!
- After completing the form, you’ll get a temporary library card number.
Your temporary card number gives you immediate access to:
- ebooks, audiobooks, movies, TV shows, online magazines and music
- Download all 11 of our mobile apps
- Use one of our many online resources, including the local newspaper (Newsbank), Ancestry.com, Consumer Reports, Creativebug, Lynda.com, Mango Language Learning, reading recommendations (NoveList) and investments (ValueLine).
Come visit us (once we’re open again) and you can:
- Check out books, movies and music
- Use a computer to do serious research, create a resume, or find out what your friends are up to on Facebook
- Reserve a meeting room or a Team Room
Get your library card today!