Start meeting in one of our eight team rooms. Team rooms provide a quiet space equipped with technology for groups of six people or fewer. Each room has a small conference table, a glass dry erase board (bring your own markers), and a 42” monitor with Microsoft Office, internet, speakers and a web cam.
You can reserve a team room online or in person on the iPad outside each room. You can reserve a room up to seven days in advance for up to three hours a day with your library card. Once you arrive at your reserved room, you must check in at the iPad outside the room. If you do not check in within 15 minutes of the start time of your reservation, your reservation will be cancelled.
These spaces have so many uses for groups in Shawnee County. Here are some suggestions:
- Small book discussion group
- Small business meeting
- Class project or study sessions
- Small committee/club meeting
- Playing cards or a board game (Dungeons & Dragons perhaps)
- Writers feedback group
- Teaching a friend something on the computer
- Homeschoolers doing lessons
- Taking or presenting an online course
- Filming a professional presentation