Start meeting in one of our eight team rooms. Team rooms provide a quiet space equipped with technology for groups of six people or fewer. Each room has a small conference table, a glass dry erase board (bring your own markers), and a 42” monitor with Microsoft Office, internet, speakers and a web cam.
You can reserve a team room online or in person in the team room area. You can reserve a room up to seven days in advance for up to three hours a day with your library card.
Team Room Rules
- You must reserve a Team Room to use it.
- You must have an active library card to reserve a Team Room.
- You can reserve rooms for a total of three hours a day.
- You can not reserve more than one room at the same time.
- Rooms can be reserved up to seven days in advance.
- If you do not arrive within 15 minutes of the start time of your reservation, your reservation could be cancelled.
- All computer and customer conduct policies apply within the Team Rooms.