At this time to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 Team Rooms are available for groups of four people or fewer.
Start meeting in one of our eight team rooms. Team rooms provide a quiet space equipped with technology for groups of four people or fewer. Each room has a small conference table, a glass dry erase board (bring your own markers), and a 42” monitor with Microsoft Office, internet, speakers and a web cam.
Team Rooms are first come, first served. Please checkin with library staff in that area.
These spaces have so many uses for groups in Shawnee County. Here are some suggestions:
- Small book discussion group
- Small business meeting
- Class project or study sessions
- Small committee/club meeting
- Playing cards or a board game (Dungeons & Dragons perhaps)
- Writers feedback group
- Teaching a friend something on the computer
- Homeschoolers doing lessons
- Taking or presenting an online course
- Filming a professional presentation