Request a Meeting Room
Non Profit GroupsReserve a meeting room!
For Profit GroupsReserve a meeting room!
Team Rooms3-4 person rooms located
in the New & Novel Room.
Colab Rooms2-3 person rooms located
in the Level 2 Tech Center.
request a meeting room
To request a meeting room, please follow these steps:
- Plan ahead at least 3 days in advance. When submitting a meeting room request you will receive two emails: the first confirms the submission of your request, and the second email confirms your reservation. If you do not receive both confirmations, your request has not been processed.
- Reserving a meeting room requires a library card. If you have a library card, you are ready to go. If not, get a library card prior to making your reservation.
- Contact information: Events Coordinator 785-580-4495 or email@example.com
or call the main library at 785-580-4400
Meeting Room Reservation Guide (PDF)| Meeting Room Policy (PDF)
Outside our service area? Contact us to get set up with a card.
Request a Meeting Room
Sales and/or the promotion of products or services, charging admission or registration fees, and/or soliciting donations (other than in conjunction with a program or event sponsored or hosted by the library, The Library Foundation, or the Friends of the Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library) are prohibited in meeting rooms and event spaces. Those hosting meetings or events may, however, recover the actual cost of the printed materials, food and beverages distributed or served at the meeting or event through a preregistration fee collected off library premises.
The library reserves first priority for use of any meeting room at all times. In rare instances, the library may pre-empt the scheduled use of a room. Room reservations may not conflict with the library’s public operations.
- For Non-Profit
There is no charge for Non-Profit use. Groups and organizations may reserve rooms on an “as available” basis.
For-profit private businesses, individuals, groups or organizations may reserve rooms on an “as available” basis for a rental fee.
Meeting Room fees will be available to be paid online at the time of the reservation using a credit/debit card.
- Groups may request consecutive meetings for 12 months; however, we can’t guarantee the same location each time.
- Reservations may be requested up to 12 months in advance.
- Cancellations should be made at least 24 hours in advance or as soon as possible.
- If you need to cancel your event go here to cancel your event.
- The 24-hour notice is waived for weather-related cancellations.
- A for-profit room cancellation with less than 24-hours notice will result in forfeiture of the deposit, unless the cancellation was initiated by the library.