We offer free notary service Monday-Friday from 9am to 4pm.
Walk-in notary service is not available at this time.
Schedule a notary appointment below or call (785) 580-4400 to make the appointment.
Notary Appointment Details
- Notary service is for individuals only. Notarization requiring multiple people, including witnesses, will not be performed at this time.
- Current government issued identification is required.
- Please bring the unsigned documents ready to be notarized or original documents for copy certification.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before the appointment time. Because of TSCPL COVID-19 guidelines you will be asked to wait outside the library building.
- If you do not arrive at the scheduled time, the appointment will be cancelled after 15 minutes. You may cancel appointments with the cancellation link in the appointment confirmation email or call (785)580-4400.
Library Notaries Cannot Do the Following:
- Library notaries cannot notarize if circumstances do not meet Kansas statutes and regulations.
- Library notaries cannot notarize I-9 forms.
- Library notaries cannot help determine which document you may need.
- Library notaries cannot select the type of notarization or certificate for a given document.
- Library notaries cannot prepare a document or give advice on how to fill out a document.
- Library notaries cannot provide legal counseling or advice in a legal matter that may or may not involve a notarial act.