We offer free notary service Monday-Friday from 9am to 4pm by appointment only.
Schedule a notary appointment below or call (785) 580-4400 to make the appointment.
Notary Appointment Details
- Government issued identification is required (current or expired within the last 3 years).
- Please bring the unsigned documents ready to be notarized or original documents for copy certification.
- If the customer does not arrive at the scheduled time, the appointment will be cancelled after 15 minutes. Customers may cancel appointments on their own with the cancellation link in the appointment confirmation email or call (785) 580-4400.
Library Notaries Cannot Do the Following:
- Library notaries cannot notarize if circumstances do not meet Kansas statutes and regulations.
- Library notaries cannot notarize I-9 forms.
- Library notaries cannot help determine which document you may need.
- Library notaries cannot select the type of notarization or certificate for a given document.
- Library notaries cannot prepare a document or give advice on how to fill out a document.
- Library notaries are not attorneys licensed to practice law in this state. They are not allowed to draft legal records, give advice on legal matters, including immigration, or charge a fee for those activities.