The library will help you get your vision into motion. Let us help you get connected to grants and research sites designed specifically to your needs.
Foundation Center research tools
Search 2 million+ nonprofits through GuideStar’s intuitive search functionality. Target organizations that matter to you based on geography, organizational structure or staff size, or their financial metrics. GuideStar Charity Check included provides the easiest due diligence available. You can determine the charitable status of a nonprofit with just one click.
- Search and view the organization’s full address and contact information
- View Forms 990 and, revenue and expense data
- CEO, Board Chair, and Board of Directors information
- Research outstanding partnership opportunities
- Targeting capabilities including geographic, stakeholder roles, and financial
- Foundation Directory Professional (In-Library Use Only)
Candid’s premier fundraising tool gives grant-seekers unprecedented access to the largest amount of clean and coded philanthropic data that currently exists. By combining exhaustive data with intuitive search functionality and informative data visualizations, this tool makes fundraising quick and efficient.
- Grants to Individuals (In-Library Use Only)
Get detailed information on more than 10,000 foundations that give grants or scholarships to individuals. NEW: The application also provides direct access to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for individuals not associated with a nonprofit right on its homepage.
- Candid Learning (available for free to anyone, anywhere)
Access all of Candid’s live and on-demand trainings, webinars, and other resources designed to improve your fundraising, overall sustainability, grantmaking, and transparency.