Facilities Master Plan
The Facilities Master Plan process, summarized in this document, has:
- Assessed the current physical condition of the building.
- Made recommendations for a timeline for significant repairs and replacements (major maintenance) with the intention to prevent significant failures that could negatively impact library services or cause further damage to the building.
- Examined current and anticipated space needs in the building, identifying opportunities to better leverage space utilization for the benefit of patrons.
- Developed a series of building alterations which can be implemented in prioritized, coordinated phases to address space needs and new Library programs.
- Provided anticipated project costs to allow coordinated, advance planning to fund both major maintenance and building renovation projects.