Dragons are some of the coolest mythical creatures out there! Despite being make-believe, dragons and similar beasts have appeared in stories and legends around the world. Real animals, whether dinosaurs or animals alive today, may have been the inspiration for dinosaurs. However, it is certainly peoples’ imaginations that have made dragons truly unique and fascinating.
Make Your Own Fire-Breathing Dragon
- Construction Paper
- Pom poms – 2 larger and 2 smaller
- Streamer or crepe paper
- Your imagination! Add ribbon, pom poms, feathers, whatever you like!
- Tape or glue your construction paper around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the googly eyes onto the larger two pom pom.
- Cut your streamers into thinner strips. Decide how you think the flames should look.
- Run a ring of glue around the inside of one side of your tube and attach the ends of your streamers (flames).
- Decide where your eyes and nostrils should go and glue them on.
- Once everything is done and dried, blow through the other end of the tube so that your dragon can breath fire.
Question: What’s the most stressful thing about being a dragon?
Answer: Trying to blow out the candles on your birthday cake.
Question:Why is easy to work out the weight of a dragon?
Answer: They come with scales.