Have fun baking for special (or everyday!) occasions by borrowing a cake pan from the Cake Pan Library in the Cooking Neighborhood!
Cake Pan Library Basics
- Cake Pans check out for 14 days.
- Cake Pans can be found in the Cooking Neighborhood on the display wall.
- Cake Pans are non-renewable.
- Overdue fees are $1 per day.
- There is a $5 fee for cake pans returned dirty or damaged.
- You can reserve cake pans! Browse the Cake Pan Library in the catalog and place a hold on whatever cake pan your heart desires.
Selection: Sports Ball Pan Set, Butterfly Pan, Teddy Bear Pan, Dancing Daisy Pan, Dinosaur Pan, Hello Kitty Pan, Thomas & Friends Pan, Fire Truck Pan, Guitar Pan, Topping Off Success Pan
Please send suggestions, questions, or concerns to Cooking Librarian, Erin Seeger, at email@example.com.