The Friends of the library has an online Amazon book store where they sale mostly limited edition, collectible, autographed or high value books.
Attend book sales, get great titles for your home library and support the public library you love at the same time. Since 1971, the Friends have been able to gift $1,623,738 in funds to the library. A significant portion of those funds come from Friends book sales.
2018 Book & Media Sales
Buy books, music and movies from the Friends of the Library. All books have been donated since our last sale. Cash and credit cards accepted. Friday night is for members only (memberships sold at the door). Saturday is free admission. Bring your own tote bags. Sunday is the bag sale – fill a grocery sack (provided) for $10. Marvin Auditorium
- Friday, October 19, 5-8pm Friends Members Only
- Saturday, October 20, 9am-3pm Free Admission
- Sunday, October 21, noon-3pm Bag Sale
Mark your calendar for the winter sale and watch for more details.
- January 18-20
Book & Media Sale Sponsors
Sponsorship is available to individuals, groups and businesses. Any amount donated to help cover the costs of book and media sales is greatly appreciated. Any donation made to the Friends of the Library is tax deductible.
- Tom Muth
- Jerry O. Reed
- Warren Taylor
- Dr. David G. Woods
- Dr. Ted Yungclas
Would you like to be part of the Book and Media Sales?
It takes many volunteers to put on the Book & Media Sales.
- Sorters are needed all year to sort and box donated items for the sales. This work is available weekdays, weekends and evenings for how ever much time you would like to donate.
- Many volunteers are needed at the sale to assist customers, restock the tables, assist with the check out process and various other things.
- Volunteers are needed to help clean up when the sale is over. Bring your gloves and come in comfortable clothes and be ready to move items out.
To discuss any of these volunteer opportunities, please contact the library’s Volunteer Coordinator. Find out what “perks” volunteers receive for their help.