Our hosts are all kinds of excited about spoooky season reading! We talk about the scary, eerie, skin-crawling and just plain fun dark reads! We welcome levity added to the horror genre. You’ll find plenty of titles, including favorite spooky reads from years past. What intrigues you? Are there books you’ve been too afraid to pick up? Don’t forget we love to have you email us your favorites!
Books we discussed in this episode
The next episode of The Bookmark drops Oct 23, 2023!
- The Bookmark S5E12: What are you reading?
- The Bookmark S5E11: The Booker Award
- The Bookmark S5E10: What sub-genre should you read next?
- The Bookmark S5E9: Cozy fantasy & other fall cozies
- The Bookmark S5E8: Moms & houses in horror
Meet your Hosts
Autumn Friedli, Chris Blocker and Miranda Ericsson relish talking books with recurring readers and special guests from the library and community in The Bookmark.
Thanks for listening! We love to hear from listeners.