Joining us in the studio: Ginger Park
Ginger Park is Communications Editor at the library. She helps spread the word about all the fabulous services, resources and staff at the library. When Ginger’s not working she’s reading, volunteering at Helping Hands Humane Society or hanging out with her husband and their four dogs.
In this episode Ginger shares a list of rom-coms, perfect for escaping in a good book!
The Bookmark is your newest book recommendation podcast. Our fun hosts are avid readers who’ve surely got something you’ll like.
Find the books mentioned in this episode:
The Bookmark podcast is temporarily on hiatus. Stay tuned for more great book recommendations soon! In the meantime, find links to the first 27 episodes below.
- Best of the Bookmark Podcast: Speak of the Devil
- The Bookmark Podcast: Add Fabulous Audiobooks to Your To Be Read List
- Bookmark Podcast: Fresh New Summer Books to Add to Your Must Read List
- Bookmark Podcast – It’s Time to Choose a Book by the Cover
- Bookmark Podcast: Get To Know Your Friends with 23 Questions About Books
Meet your Hosts
Autumn Friedli, Chris Blocker and Miranda Ericsson enjoy conversation with recurring readers and special guests from the library and community.
Thanks for listening! We love to hear from listeners.