Let’s dive into the library’s Browsing Just for You service. All you need to do is fill out a simple form online and we’ll find you fabulous reads! Browsing Just for You is our personal book, movie and music selection service. A librarian reviews your preferences and selects books, movies or music (whatever you’ve requested) you will hopefully love. If you don’t love them, you can just return them, no strings attached and no money spent.
In this episode of the Bookmark, our hosts use real examples of Browsing Just for You requests to come up with reading recommendations. Tune in to hear some great book suggestions.
The next episode of The Bookmark drops May 3!
- Bookmark Podcast: Fabulous Debut Authors’ Books You Don’t Want to Miss
- Bookmark Podcast: Librarians Select Just the Right Books for You
- Bookmark Podcast: Uncover Top Beach Reads for Summer 2021
- Bookmark Podcast: What We Love & Hate About Books Becoming Movies
- Bookmark Podcast: Selecting Books Based Just on the Book Blurb
Meet your Hosts
Autumn Friedli, Chris Blocker and Miranda Ericsson relish talking books with recurring readers and special guests from the library and community in The Bookmark.
Thanks for listening! We love to hear from listeners.