Do you have bingo yet on your Top City Reads Bingo Card? With our hosts’ help, you should go for a blackout! This week the square we’re focusing on is “A book with your favorite color or an animal on the cover.” Yes, it’s time to go against the advice of not choosing a book by the cover. 🙂
Listen in for recommendations of books with covers that have an animal, a color or both. Maybe your favorite part will be the tangents our hosts go off on. We make quite a few side trips. Listen to find out what hummus has to do with this topic. You don’t want this mystery keeping you up at night.
The next episode of The Bookmark drops May 24!
- Bookmark Podcast: Fresh New Summer Books to Add to Your Must Read List
- Bookmark Podcast – It’s Time to Choose a Book by the Cover
- Bookmark Podcast: Get To Know Your Friends with 23 Questions About Books
- Bookmark Podcast: Fabulous Debut Authors’ Books You Don’t Want to Miss
- Bookmark Podcast: Librarians Select Just the Right Books for You
Meet your Hosts
Autumn Friedli, Chris Blocker and Miranda Ericsson relish talking books with recurring readers and special guests from the library and community in The Bookmark.
Thanks for listening! We love to hear from listeners.