Customers can check out a passport to visit the Topeka Zoo & Conservation Center.
Here’s how to check out a passport:
- Passports are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Come to the library to pick up a passport at the Customer Service Desk.
- Check out the passport at the Customer Service Desk.
- It is good for 2 adults and up to 4 children.
Other information about passport use:
- Passes can only be checked out by an adult 18 years of age or older and with a library account in good standing.
- Passes are good for a one-time use, however, it checks out for 7 days so you can plan your visit within that time.
- Please present the pass upon arrival at the Zoo. Staff at the Zoo will keep the pass, which will be returned promptly to the library.
- If you have not used or returned your passport within 30 days, your account will be charged a $5 non-refundable fee.