Shop high-quality, locally-grown produce, farm fresh eggs, baked goods, fresh cut flowers and bedding plants. What a fresh way to start your week. Look for more variety as the season progresses. Free fun activity sheet for kids at each market.
Thanks for a great season. See you in May 2021!
Every Monday | 7:30-11:30am
Library parking lot, 10th and Washburn
Look for What’s Fresh in May 2021:
- Face masks are required for library staff and vendors
- Entrance and exit will be at the South end of the market
- Library staff will limit the number of customers entering to maintain social distancing of six feet
- One customer at a time at each vendor
Why Shop at Monday Farmers Market?
- Buy direct from the farmer – Help support the local economy.
- Taste real flavors – Fresh, locally produced food tastes so much better.
If you have questions about the market or would like to be a vendor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: SFMNP vouchers accepted by some of our vendors.