Shop high-quality, locally-grown produce, farm fresh eggs, baked goods, fresh cut flowers and bedding plants. What a fresh way to start your week. Look for more variety as the season progresses. Free fun activity sheet for kids at each market.
MONDAY FARMERS MARKET at your LIBRARY
Mondays | May 9 through October 3 | 7:30-11:30am
Closed Independence Day-July 4 and Labor Day-September 5
- Library parking lot, 10th and Washburn
What’s Fresh July 11!
Arugula, BBQ Sauce & Rubs, Beets, Cabbage, Cucumbers, Farm Fresh Eggs, Cut Flowers, Green Beans, Herbs, Lettuce, Onions, Pickles Hot & Sweet, New Potatoes, Potted Plants, Herbs & Flowers, Radishes, Squash, Tomatoes, Zucchini, Cookies, Quick Breads, Seasoned Pretzels, Micro Greens and Kohlrabi.
Want to be a market vendor?
- You must have a valid Kansas Sales Tax Number
- To apply, call 785-580-4495 or email application to email@example.com Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- $6/stall/market day.
- Eligible products: local produce, honey, potted plants, eggs and up to two vendors who feature the following products: whole wheat bread using Kansas wheat, fresh cut flowers, potted herbs, flowers, plants and honey.
Why Shop at Monday Farmers Market?
- Buy direct from the farmer – Help support the local economy.
- Taste real flavors – Fresh, locally produced food tastes so much better.
If you have questions about the market or would like to be a vendor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: SFMNP vouchers accepted by some of our vendors.