MONDAY FARMERS MARKET at your LIBRARY
Our mission is to increase access to high-quality, locally-grown produce, farm fresh eggs, baked goods, fresh cut flowers, and bedding plants within walking distance of Downtown Topeka. What a fresh way to start your week. Look for more variety as the season progresses.
Mondays | Through October 2 | 7:30-11:30am
Library parking lot, 10th and Washburn
Why Shop at the Monday Farmers Market?
- Buy direct from the farmer – Help support the local economy.
- Taste real flavors – Fresh, locally produced food tastes so much better.
- Start your day with a little movement, sunshine, and community connection.
What’s Fresh starting May 8! Stay tuned to find out!
What it takes to become a market vendor?
- Have a valid Kansas Sales Tax Number
- Feature eligible products: breads and baked goods, fresh cut flowers, potted herbs, seedlings, flowers, plants and honey. Due to the mission and the size of the market, no craft-only vendors will be included.
- Apply – call 785-580-4458 or email application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about the market, please call 785-580-4458 or email email@example.com
Note: SFMNP vouchers accepted by some of our vendors.