Shop high-quality, locally-grown produce, farm fresh eggs, baked goods, fresh cut flowers and bedding plants. What a fresh way to start your week. Look for more variety as the season progresses. Free fun activity sheet for kids at each market.
Every Monday through Oct-5 | 7:30-11:30am | (closed Labor Day, Sept 7)
Library parking lot, 10th and Washburn
What’s Fresh July 13:
Sweet Corn, Pickles (hot and sweet), BBQ Sauce and Rubs, Pecans, Farm Fresh Eggs, Duck Eggs, Baked Goods (Cookies & Bread), Cucumbers, Local Honey, Jelly, Fresh Cut Flowers, Baby Kale, Sweet Onions, Radishes, Beets, Green Beans, Summer Squash, Zucchini and New Potatoes.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Face masks are required for library staff and vendors
- Entrance and exit will be at the South end of the market
- Library staff will limit the number of customers entering to maintain social distancing of six feet
- One customer at a time at each vendor
Why Shop at Monday Farmers Market?
- Buy direct from the farmer – Help support the local economy.
- Taste real flavors – Fresh, locally produced food tastes so much better.
If you have questions about the market or would like to be a vendor, please contact email@example.com. Note: SFMNP vouchers accepted by some of our vendors.