Shop high-quality, locally-grown produce, farm fresh eggs, baked goods, fresh cut flowers and bedding plants. What a fresh way to start your week. Look for more variety as the season progresses. Free fun activity sheet for kids at each market.
MONDAY FARMERS MARKET at your LIBRARY
Every Monday | through October 4 | 7:30-11:30am
- Library parking lot, 10th and Washburn
- Closed September 6 (Labor Day)
WHAT’S FRESH AUGUST 2:
Beets, Sweet Corn, Cucumbers, Fresh Cut Flowers, Green Beans, Onions, Peppers, Pickles Hot and Sweet, BBQ Sauce and Rubs, New Potatoes, Potted Plants and Herbs and Flowers, Squash, Tomatoes, Zucchini, Cookies, Quick Breads, Whole Wheat Bread, Seasoned Pretzels and Cinnamon Rolls.
- Entrance and exit will be at the South end of the market
- Library staff will limit the number of customers entering to maintain social distancing of six feet
- One customer at a time at each vendor
Want to be a market vendor?
- You must have a valid Kansas Sales Tax Number
- To apply, call 785-580-4495 or email email@example.com Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Why Shop at Monday Farmers Market?
- Buy direct from the farmer – Help support the local economy.
- Taste real flavors – Fresh, locally produced food tastes so much better.
If you have questions about the market or would like to be a vendor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: SFMNP vouchers accepted by some of our vendors.