Shop high-quality, locally-grown produce, farm fresh eggs, baked goods, fresh cut flowers and bedding plants. What a fresh way to start your week. Look for more variety as the season progresses. Free fun activity sheet for kids at each market.
MONDAY FARMERS MARKET at your LIBRARY
Every Monday | May 10 – October 4 | 7:30-11:30am
- Library parking lot, 10th and Washburn
- Closed May 31 (Memorial Day) and September 6 (Labor Day)
WHAT’S FRESH MAY 17:
Basil, BBQ Sauce & Rubs, Farm Fresh Eggs, Greens, Herbs, Local Honey, Lettuce, Kale, Pickles Hot & Sweet, Potted Plants Herbs & Flowers, Radishes, Spinach, Cookies and Seasoned Pretzels.
- Face masks are required for library staff and vendors
- Entrance and exit will be at the South end of the market
- Library staff will limit the number of customers entering to maintain social distancing of six feet
- One customer at a time at each vendor
Why Shop at Monday Farmers Market?
- Buy direct from the farmer – Help support the local economy.
- Taste real flavors – Fresh, locally produced food tastes so much better.
If you have questions about the market or would like to be a vendor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: SFMNP vouchers accepted by some of our vendors.