Shop high-quality, locally-grown produce, farm fresh eggs, baked goods, fresh cut flowers and bedding plants. What a fresh way to start your week. Look for more variety as the season progresses. Free fun activity sheet for kids at each market.
Every Monday through Oct-5 | 7:30-11:30am
Library parking lot, 10th and Washburn
What’s Fresh October 5:
Farm Fresh Eggs, Duck Eggs, Baked Goods (Cookies and Breads), BBQ Sauces, Rib Rubs, Pickles (Hot and Sweet), Cucumbers, Local Honey, Sweet Onions, Sweet Corn, Radishes, Lettuce, Green Beans, Okra, Summer Squash, Zucchini, New Potatoes, Banana Peppers, Tomatoes, Pumpkins, Spaghetti Squash, Delcata Squash, Jalapeño Peppers, Bell Peppers, and Fresh Cut Flowers.
- Face masks are required for library staff and vendors
- Entrance and exit will be at the South end of the market
- Library staff will limit the number of customers entering to maintain social distancing of six feet
- One customer at a time at each vendor
Why Shop at Monday Farmers Market?
- Buy direct from the farmer – Help support the local economy.
- Taste real flavors – Fresh, locally produced food tastes so much better.
If you have questions about the market or would like to be a vendor, please contact email@example.com. Note: SFMNP vouchers accepted by some of our vendors.