Monday Farmers Market at your library
Our mission is to increase access to high-quality, locally-grown produce, farm fresh eggs, baked goods, fresh cut flowers, and bedding plants within walking distance of Downtown Topeka. What a fresh way to start your week. Look for more variety as the season progresses.
Mondays | May 8-Oct. 2, 2023 | 7:30-11:30am | Library parking lot, 10th and Washburn
What’s Fresh for September 18!
- Homemade Goods – Hand Crafted Fire Cider, Honey and Honey Products (soaps, salves, balms, candles), Baked Goods, Seasoned Pretzels, Breads, Cookies, Pickles, BBQ Sauces, BBQ Rubs, Jams, Jellies, Freeze Dried Delights, Super Salt, Pumpkin Muffins
- Fruit and Veg – Sweet corn and tomatoes (get here early-they go fast), Celery, Eggplants, Green Peppers, Okra, Zucchini, Garlic, Onions, Leeks, Spinach, Lettuce, Kale, Arugula, Micro Greens, Mint, Beets, Cabbage, Kohlrabi, Radishes, Turnips, Watermelon, Thai Chili Peppers/Hot peppers, Watermelon, Ginger. Pumpkins and winter squash!
- Farm Fresh – Plants, Fresh Cut Flowers, Air Plants, Aloe, African Violets, Moringa, Sage Bundles, Grass Fed and Finished Beef, Summer Sausage, Beef Sticks, Pork fat, Eggs (if the hens cooperate)
- Buy direct from the farmer – Help support the local economy.
- Taste real flavors – Fresh, locally produced food tastes so much better.
- Start your day with a little movement, sunshine, and community connection.
What it takes to become a market vendor?
- Have a valid Kansas Sales Tax Number
- Feature eligible products: breads and baked goods, fresh cut flowers, potted herbs, seedlings, flowers, plants and honey. Due to the mission and the size of the market, no craft-only vendors will be included.
- Apply – call 785-580-4458 or email application to email@example.com
If you have questions about the market, please call 785-580-4458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: SFMNP vouchers accepted by some of our vendors.