At this time to accommodate group work, the Make-It Lab is available as a small team space on a first-come first-served basis. Equipment and software is not available at this time.
Welcome to the Make-It Lab, a place where you can create … anything! What is the Make-It Lab? It’s the library’s makerspace, where you can create music, videos, audio recordings, digital art and 3D contraptions. Here’s some more information:
What can you do there? Quite a bit! Here are some examples of projects you can work on in the Make-It Lab:
- Edit and manipulate photos
- Create digital art
- Create and edit videos
- Record music, podcasts, and oral histories
- Transfer videos from old formats to newer digital ones
- Transfer audio cassette tapes to MP3 format
- Scan photos and documents
- Make cool stuff with our 3D printer.