With your library card, you can make a free appointment to play at the Kansas Children’s Discovery Center, a fun, hands-on children’s attraction with emphasis on science, technology, engineering, art and math.
Currently KCDC is making appointments for outdoor play to ensure families have the space to play by themselves so they will be safely socially distanced from others.
Here’s how to schedule a free appointment:
- Come to the library’s Customer Service Desk and request a Kansas Children’s Discovery Center passport.
- The library staff members will ask you which date and time you would like to reserve. Then they will work with you to find a day and time that is available.
- Once you find a day and time that works, the library staff person will print your ticket.
- Take this ticket with you to your outdoor play appointment.
Other information about passport / outdoor play appointments:
- Appointments can only be made by an adult 18 years old or older with a library account in good standing.
- At the play appointment adults must be accompanied by a child 18 years of age or under.
- Please present the ticket upon arrival at KCDC. Staff at KCDC will keep the ticket.