With your library card, you can make a free appointment to play at the Kansas Children’s Discovery Center, a fun, hands-on children’s attraction with emphasis on science, technology, engineering, art and math.
Here’s how to schedule a free appointment:
- Come to the library’s Customer Service Desk and request a Kansas Children’s Discovery Center passport.
- The library staff members will ask you which date you would like to reserve. Then they will work with you to find a day that is available.
- Once you find a day and time that works, the library staff person will print your ticket.
- Take this ticket with you to your play appointment.
Other information about passport play appointments:
- Appointments can only be made by an adult 18 years old or older with a library account in good standing.
- Passports allow free admission to 2 adults and up to 5 children
- At the play appointment adults must be accompanied by a child 18 years of age or under.
- Please present the ticket upon arrival at KCDC. Staff at KCDC will keep the ticket.
Visit the Kansas Children’s Discovery Center to learn more.