Bookmobiles are operating on a shortened schedule to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19. View what you can do now.
Bookmobiles are currently operating on a limited schedule due to the COVID-19 health guidelines for Shawnee County. While the public may not board the vehicle, staff will provide curbside service (just like library Curbside Pickup), bringing your holds and on the spot requests of popular items to your car. Free Wi-Fi is also available when you’re parked by the bookmobile.
Bookmobiles carry a wide variety of books, movies and music for all ages with an emphasis on popular fiction and nonfiction. At the bookmobile, you can:
- Checkout books, movies, music, audiobooks and magazines
- Use free WiFi (TSCPL-Public)
- Get a library card
- Pickup holds including Browsing Just for You
- Staff can answer questions and help with a variety of needs
- Update your account – change your address, pay a fine, etc.