TSCPL@Home delivers library items directly to your home every other week. To participate simply choose “TSCPL@Home” as your pickup location when you place items on hold from the library catalog or when you use the Browsing Just for You service. We’ll deliver items directly to your home every other week on the same day. You’ll receive a notification the day of your delivery, so you’ll know when to expect your materials. There is no need to be home when we deliver, we’ll place items in a bag at your door.
How do I sign up for TSCPL@Home?
- All you have to do is choose “TSCPL@Home” as your pickup location when placing items on hold or using the Browsing Just for You service and have a current home address within Shawnee County (except Rossville and Silver Lake).
How will I know when to expect a delivery?
- Your items will always be delivered on the same day of the week. We deliver materials every two weeks.
- You will receive a notification on the day of delivery with the expected arrival time of your materials.
Do I have to be home to receive the delivery?
- No, you do not need to be home. Staff will leave your items at your door (in a TSCPL@Home bag), ring the doorbell and head back to their van.
How many items can I have delivered?
- Feel free to stock up on however many items you will need to last two weeks (within the limit of 99 items per card).
Can staff take my returns with them?
- No. Materials can be returned at the main library book return or in any of the library’s book returns throughout Shawnee County. Currently we do not have a way to have both returns that need to be quarantined and materials to be delivered in the same van.
Is this a contactless service?
- Yes, this is a contactless service and staff will be masked when making the deliveries.