In today’s highly-competitive labor market, businesses are looking for ways to recruit and retain top talent, build morale and increase productivity. Time is something that is valued by both employer and employee. Topeka employers have the opportunity to give this benefit by subscribing to TSCPL @ Work, a service of the Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library.
The convenience of TSCPL @ Work sends the message that yours is an organization of learning and ideas. Employees can easily browse and select from all we have to offer, including resources that build professional development, inspire creativity and encourage innovation. What a great benefit–giving employees more time to focus on work and life after work, while at the same time making learning a priority in your organization.
For more information, contact Kelli Smith, Circulation Supervisor, at 785-580-4597.
TSCPL @ Work Services
- Books, Movies And More Delivered to Your Employees
Your employees will have easy access to more than 400,000 books, movies and other items. Requests can be made via the library’s online catalog and will be delivered to them as soon as the item is available.
- Return Library Items
When we drop off library items, we will also pick up any that need to go back to the library.
- Library Card Signup
We will send a librarian to your organization at a time of your choosing to promote the service and get employees signed up for library cards.
TSCPL @ Work Locations
- Advisors Excel
- Bartlett and West
- Capital Federal (7 locations)
- Eisenhower State Office Building
- Family Service and Guidance Center
- Federal Home Loan Bank
- Greater Topeka Partnership
- Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- Kansas Department of Labor (3 locations)
- Kansas Department of Revenue
- Kansas Judicial Center
- Kansas Neurological Institute
- Landon State Office Building
- Materials Distribution Center
- Shawnee County Courthouse
- Shawnee Heights School District
- Stormont Vail Health
- Topeka Police Department
- Washburn University
- Washburn Rural High School
Most locations are visited 2-3 times per week.