- You may bring your own computer or other electronic devices for use in meeting rooms.
- The library accepts no responsibility or liability regarding the use or care of personally supplied equipment.
- We can also provide audiovisual equipment and technical support service if needed.
- The library reserves first priority for use of any audiovisual equipment at all times; and, in rare instances, may pre-empt the scheduled use of equipment that would be needed instead for library use.
- Scheduled use of audiovisual equipment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Computer with wireless keyboard and mouse
- LCD projector and screen.
James C. Marvin Auditorium
- The auditorium includes sound system with multiple microphones.
- Adaptive listening devices are available in each room.
- Each room of the auditorium has an 8′ drop down projection screen available.
- Blu-ray Player
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless mouse
- Wireless lapel microphone
- Wireless hand-held microphone
- Wired microphone
- Conference phone (Conference calls or any other telephone needs can be arranged with prior notice.)
- Outside telephone access (Local or toll-free calls only)
- Computer with/without Internet
- Portable screen
- Portable LCD projector
- Video conferencing system
- Digital Piano
- Tabletop lectern
- White board
- Easel for flip chart pad holder (Flip chart pad not provided)
- Steinway Grand Piano
- Portable Stage [for use in Auditorium meeting rooms only]