To request a meeting room, please follow these steps:
- Plan ahead. You must make a meeting room request at least 3 days in advance. Events occurring outside regular library hours must be booked at least 8 weeks in advance.
- Request an account. First-time users, request an account prior to making your reservation.
- Make your request. After you’ve been notified that your account has been set up, make a meeting room request.
- Stay in touch. The event coordinator will get in contact to discuss the event and other specifics.
- Follow up. You’ll need to submit a signed confirmation form to guarantee your room reservation.
To use the online reservation system, you’ll first need to request an account be created.
Restrictions: Sales and/or the promotion of products or services, charging admission or registration fees, and/or soliciting donations (other than in conjunction with a program or event sponsored or hosted by the library, The Library Foundation, or the Friends of the Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library) are prohibited in meeting rooms and event spaces. Those hosting meetings or events may, however, recover the actual cost of the printed materials, food and beverages distributed or served at the meeting or event through a preregistration fee collected off library premises.