The event coordinator can assist you in determining fees for the use of library meeting rooms or space, using equipment and other requirements for your event.
- No charge for non-profit community groups, individuals or governmental organizations holding a meeting or event that is free and open to the public.
- For-profits are charged a reasonable room rental fee.
Technology and Stage Equipment
- For each event, a flat $25 Equipment User Fee is charged for the use of one (1) piece or any combination of multiple pieces of audiovisual equipment and/or stage setup. No charge for use of conference phones in a meeting room.
- If a technician is required to operate the customer’s or the library’s equipment, there will be an additional $25 per hour charge with a minimum charge of $25.
- If a technician is required to configure the customer’s audiovisual equipment, there will be an additional $25 per hour charge with a minimum charge of $25.
- A flat $50 user fee is charged per use of the Steinway grand piano.
- Full refund of the Equipment User Fee and the Room Charge will be given to for-profits if the required 24 hour cancellation notice is given by the customer. Full refund of the Equipment User Fee will be given to non-profits if the required 24 hour cancellation notice is given by the customer.