- No other vendors or private individuals are permitted to bring food or drink into meeting rooms. All catering arrangements must be made through the Millennium Café.
- Hot food buffets are only available for groups of 20 people or more.
- Groups of less than 20 are welcome to come through the cafe line for lunch, but please call the Café at 785-580-4441 and let them know in advance so they can be ready.
- A snack and beverage menu for smaller groups can be found here:
- Boxed lunches are ideal for any sized group. $12/person and it comes with a sandwich, Italian, Ham or Turkey, pasta or potato salad, bag of chips, a cookie and condiments.
- For a quote, please email email@example.com. Please provide group name, booking name, date, time, number of attendees and whatever items you’d like to be included in your quote. Every catering order includes a 10% service fee that covers all disposable products, heating and serving equipment and service. Tips are welcome but not expected.
After reserving a library meeting room or event space contact the Millennium Café manager for catering needs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Café management will be responsible for outlining all arrangements for catered food services, invoicing and collecting of catering fees. The library is not a party to any arrangement or agreement made between user and Millennium Café management. The library assumes no responsibility for catering services.