The Alice C. Sabatini Gallery is your connection to the arts: committed to inspiring curiosity, developing visual literacy, and building our community.
The Alice C. Sabatini Gallery is located a short distance from the library entrance, just to the right of the rotunda. The Sabatini Gallery is currently going through a complete remodel and will reopen in spring 2020.
The gallery’s exhibitions schedule is planned two years in advance. The gallery rarely features solo shows for artists in the galleries. To see examples of past exhibitions at the gallery please visit our Flickr site.
- All artwork must be original
- Eligible works include 2D, 3D, installation, electronics and video art
- All work must arrive ready to hang or display. 2D work will require appropriate wire hanger on the back. Sawtooth hangers are not acceptable
- The Sabatini reserves the right to not display any work that differs from those anticipated
Terms and Conditions
- The Sabatini provides insurance for artwork while on the library premises
- Artists are responsible for delivery of their work to the Sabatini
- Cost for shipping or delivery of all accepted works, to and from the gallery, will be absorbed by the artists(s)
- The Sabatini does not sell artwork, if a visitor is interested in purchasing artwork from the exhibit, we will have them contact the artists directly