Tai Chi Beginner’s Kit
Description: 1 T’ai Chi kit : chi ball rubber, red ; ball 1lb.
Notes: 1 chi ball — 1 DVD — 1 guide sheet. DVD 55 min.
Check availability here: Fitness Kit: Tai Chi Beginner’s Kit
Fitness Kits basics
- Fitness Kits check out for 3 weeks.
- Fitness Kits have a $1/day late fee and are not renewable.
- Customers are limited to 1 fitness kit at a time.
- Fitness Kits are available in the Health Information Neighborhood; they are not requestable through the library catalog.
- Fitness Kits should be checked out and returned to the Main Check Out Desk. Please do not attempt to return Fitness Kits through a book drop.
- Funding for Fitness Kits was made possible by community sponsors of the Health Information Neighborhood.
Care instructions from the manufacturer
- Dry chi ball with a towel after use. Clean chi ball with damp cloth and mild soap. Avoid exposing the chi ball to heat or excessive sunlight.
- Use only mild dish soap and cool water for additional cleaning and allow product to air dry.
- Browse the Health Information Neighborhood for Books on Physical fitness and exercise beginning at call number 613.7.
- Search the library catalog for additional books and DVDS on Tai chi.
- Check out the library’s fitness magazines, including Fitness, Self, Joe Weider’s Muscle and Fitness, and Shape.
Tell us what you think!
- Have you checked out this Fitness Kit? Any advice for others?
- What else could the Health Information Neighborhood do to help encourage your healthy living efforts?
- Post a comment below, or email Health information Librarian Lissa Staley at email@example.com