6 different fitness kits are available for customers interested in physical fitness and exercise materials at the library.
Try these kits
- Fitness Kit: Toning Ball Workout Kit
- Fitness Kit: AbsBall Core Workout Kit
- Fitness Kit: Covered Resistance Cord Workout Kit
- Fitness Kit: Pilates Bodyband Workout Kit
- Fitness Kit: The FIRM 5 lb. Kettlebell kit
- Fitness Kit: Tai Chi Beginner’s Kit
Fitness Kits basics
- Fitness Kits check out for 3 weeks.
- Fitness Kits have a $1/day late fee and are not renewable.
- Customers are limited to 1 fitness kit at a time.
- Fitness Kits are available in the Health Information Neighborhood; they are not requestable through the library catalog.
- Fitness Kits should be checked out and returned to the Main Check Out Desk. Please do not attempt to return Fitness Kits through a book drop.
- Funding for Fitness Kits was made possible by community sponsors of the Health Information Neighborhood.
- Browse the Health Information Neighborhood for Books on Physical fitness and exercise beginning at call number 613.7.
- Search the library catalog for additional books and DVDS on Physical fitness and exercise.
- Check out the library’s fitness magazines, including Fitness, Self, Joe Weider’s Muscle and Fitness, and Shape.