Non-fiction DVDs are shelved with books on the same topics
Breastfeeding Health Bag
Health Bag: Pregnancy is a kit containing these titles along with pamphlets and other information.
- Spilled milk: breastfeeding adventures and advice from less-than- perfect moms
by Andy Steiner
- Breastfeeding cafe: mothers share the joys, challenges & secrets of nursing
by Barbara L. Behrmann
- Nursing mother, working mother by Gale Pryor and Kathleen Huggins
- The womanly art of breastfeeding by Diane Wiessinger/LLL
- The Breastfeeding book by Martha Sears
These library materials and more are available in the Breastfeeding section (618.71) in the Health Information Neighborhood.
Books on infant health
Books on women’s health
- La Leche League of Topeka 785-256-0260
- St. Francis Center for Infant & Child Health 785-295-5498
- Stormont Vail Breastfeeding Clinic 785-354-5034
Recommended search terms: breastfeeding, lactation, nursing
- www.medlineplus.govDependable information on more than 700 health-related topics from the National Library of Medicine.
- Healthfinder.govReliable health information selected from over 1,600 government and non-profit organizations.
- www.mayoclinic.com/health-informationMore than 3,300 Mayo Clinic health professionals share their expertise for your health knowledge.