Non-fiction DVDs are shelved with books on the same topics
|Better breastfeeding your guide to a healthy start||Breastfeeding comprehensive||Laugh and learn about breastfeeding|
Breastfeeding Health Bag
Health Bag: Pregnancy is a kit containing these titles along with pamphlets and other information.
- Spilled milk: breastfeeding adventures and advice from less-than- perfect moms
by Andy Steiner
- Breastfeeding cafe: mothers share the joys, challenges & secrets of nursing
by Barbara L. Behrmann
- Nursing mother, working mother by Gale Pryor and Kathleen Huggins
- The womanly art of breastfeeding by Diane Wiessinger/LLL
- The Breastfeeding book by Martha Sears
These library materials and more are available in the Breastfeeding section (618.71) in the Health Information Neighborhood.
Books on infant health
|The baby care book : a complete guide from birth t…||Complete baby and childcare||Heading home with your newborn : from birth to rea…||The wonder years : helping your baby and young chi…||Your baby's first year week by week|
Books on women’s health
- La Leche League of Topeka 785-256-0260
- St. Francis Center for Infant & Child Health 785-295-5498
- Stormont Vail Breastfeeding Clinic 785-354-5034
Recommended search terms: breastfeeding, lactation, nursing
- www.medlineplus.govDependable information on more than 700 health-related topics from the National Library of Medicine.
- Healthfinder.govReliable health information selected from over 1,600 government and non-profit organizations.
- www.mayoclinic.com/health-informationMore than 3,300 Mayo Clinic health professionals share their expertise for your health knowledge.