Covered Resistance Cord Workout Kit
Check availability here: Fitness kit : covered resistance cord workout kit.
Description: 1 workout kit : rubber& knit ,green ; 150 cm.
1 resistance cord — 1 60 minute workout DVD — 1 information sheet.
Fitness Kits basics
- Fitness Kits check out for 3 weeks.
- Fitness Kits have a $1/day late fee and are not renewable.
- Customers are limited to 1 fitness kit at a time.
- Fitness Kits are available in the Health Information Neighborhood; they are not requestable through the library catalog.
- Fitness Kits should be checked out and returned to the Main Check Out Desk. Please do not attempt to return Fitness Kits through a book drop.
- Funding for Fitness Kits was made possible by community sponsors of the Health Information Neighborhood.
Care instructions from the manufacturer
- Dry Covered Resistance Cord with a towel after each use. Hand wash Covered Resistance Cord in cold water with mild soap to clean. Dry thoroughly.
- Avoid exposing to rough, sharp or abrasive surfaces, or to heat or excessive sublight.
- Use only mild dish soap and cool water for additional cleaning and allow product to air dry.
- Browse the Health Information Neighborhood for Books on Physical fitness and exercise beginning at call number 613.7.
- Search the library catalog for additional books and DVDS on Muscle Strength.
- Check out the library’s fitness magazines, including Fitness, Self, Joe Weider’s Muscle and Fitness, and Shape.
Tell us what you think!
- Have you checked out this Fitness Kit? Any advice for others?
- What else could the Health Information Neighborhood do to help encourage your healthy living efforts?
- Post a comment below, or email Health information Librarian Lissa Staley at firstname.lastname@example.org