Is the library’s collection missing something? Let us know!
- Tip: Don’t worry about suggesting popular authors or movies, we’ll make sure to get those.
- Tip: Search the catalog for soon to be released titles to place yourself on hold for it.
- Tip: You can also request materials from other libraries through Interlibrary Loan.
- Though you can suggest a title at any time, we are only able to order an item 90 days before it’s released.
- Sometimes it takes a while to make a decision on suggestions and to order new items.
- Not all materials suggested can be added to the collection (e.g. lack of availability, price or limited general interest).
- Check your BiblioCommons account to see the status of your purchase suggestions. You will need to place yourself on hold for items you request for purchase.
- Requesting ebooks: You can request OverDrive ebooks and e-audiobooks through their website.