There are a million reasons why musical duets are wildly popular with music fans. Some songs combine two vocalists with very different styles to create a unique song while other songs just offer great lyrics and great performance chemistry. Overall, I think they enhance many playlists on our iPods.
Check out my top 5 favorite duets below and let me know what your choices are by posting your top 5 vocal duets.
1. Under Pressure-Queen and David Bowie
2. Ain’t Nothing Like the Real Thing-Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
3. Endless Love-Diana Ross and Lionel Ritchie
4. After All-Cher and Peter Cetera
5. Home-Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Find more great duets by checking out the library’s CD collection or download them off of our website with Freegal.