If you need free access to WiFi, park your car in the library’s west parking lot between Garfield Ave and Claire’s Courtyard. This is the best spot to access the library’s WiFi (TSCPL-Public) between 7am and 9:15pm every day. Please keep social distancing in mind and stay in your car or make sure you are at least 6 feet away from other people. Please do not park on the sidewalk to avoid damaging the sidewalk and the ice melt system.
Shawnee County Parks and Recreation is also providing free WiFi at the Community Centers. Park in the spaces closest to the front door for best reception.
- Central Park Community Center, 1534 SW Clay St
- Oakland Community Center, 801 NE Poplar
- Garfield Community Center, 1600 NE Quincy St
- Crestview Community Center, 4801 SW Shunga Dr
- Rice Community Center, 432 SE Norwood