The Edge is an activity area in the library just for teens. This casual spot is the perfect place to hang out with friends, play video and board games, work on a school or personal project, and just get a little space.
The Edge has:
- Outlets. Perfect for keeping your device from blinking out just before you see that important text! Bring your own charger.
- Tables. They stand there with a sort of quiet dignity. Good for setting things on.
- Couches. No dignity here. Good for sitting things on.
- Wi-Fi. Use your own computers.
- Art. There is a whiteboard wall, there could be other artistic projects, and maybe even displays.
- Events. Do stuff at the library!
- Library staff. These people are probably here to help you.
We don’t allow bringing your own games and controllers for our systems.
The Edge is located down the east hallway near the front entrance of the building. The room is only for teens 12 – 18 years old. It is open 3-5 pm on school days and closed on weekends.
For a schedule of what is going on in the Edge check out this post.