- Heads Up! series from the FTC covers digital safety topics like cyberbullying, online predators, privacy, and safe social networking.
- The YWCA Teen Friendly Resources page includes information for teens dealing with dating violence and hotlines for other pressing issues.
- The It Gets Better Project was created to show young LGBT people the levels of happiness, potential, and positivity their lives will reach – if they can just get through their teen years. The It Gets Better Project wants to remind teenagers in the LGBT community that they are not alone — and it WILL get better.
- stopbullying.gov offers support and teen bullying resources for victims, families, and friends.
- Mind Your Mind is a place for youth and emerging adults to access info, resources and tools during tough times.
- TEEN LINE is a confidential telephone helpline and online chat for teenaged callers. TEEN LINE is an affiliated program of the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center ‘s Department of Psychiatry.
- TRIO-EOC Educational Opportunity Center locally based out of Lawrence, Kansas helps to counsel on career, educational, and financial aid topics. Representatives from TRIO-EOC are even hosting events at the library to help with FAFSA.
- From growing up to getting braces, popping pimples to catching some ZZZs, Teens Health – Body gives you the basics on your changing body – from head to toe.
- Teens Health – Food & Fitness also gives you the lowdown on healthy eats, dieting, strength training, eating disorders, steroids, and more.
- Girls Health has lots of information about your body, fitness, and nutritions.