Welcome to Stories & Crafts. This digital program is geared for preschoolers and the theme this week is sharing. Let’s see if bear can learn to share!
Make a Bear
- brown paint or chocolate pudding
- a fork
- white paper
- a glue stick
- paper scraps or googly eyes
- Using the brown paint or pudding in a small puddle, lay the tines of the fork into the paint. Start in the center of the paper and work the tines up and down in a circle. It will help if a grownup will rotate the paper for the child to create the circle. Dip the tines in paint or pudding as needed until the circle is about eight inches round.
- Use a finger dipped in the paint or pudding to make the ears of the bear.
- While the paint is drying, your child can make a black nose and eyes from scrape paper. Add these pieces with glue when the paint is dry.
Be sure to add today’s reading time to https://tscpl.org/summer and earn prizes during the Summer Reading Program.