The library provides four passes to 712 Innovations, so that inventors, explorers, engineers and entrepreneurs can check out the shared workspace and makerspace site before considering purchasing a membership.
712 S Kansas Avenue, Suite #1
How to check out a passport
- Search the catalog to place a hold on one of four passes.
- Come to the library to pick up your pass at the Red Carpet Services desk to the east of the circulation lobby.
- Check out the pass at the checkout kiosk.
- It is good for one adult 18 years of age or older.
- All customers who borrow a pass will need to fill out a liability waiver to access 712 Innovations.
Other information about pass use
- Passes can only be checked out by an adult 18 years of age or older and with a library account in good standing.
- One adult may check out and use the pass for one week and up to three visits.
- Passes can only be used while there is a librarian on duty at 712 Innovations. Current schedule is 1-5 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Please present the pass upon arrival at 712 Innovations. Librarians will provide you with an orientation of the facility and the equipment that is available for library pass customers.
- If you have not used or returned your pass within 30 days, your account will be charged a $5 non-refundable fee.