The library provides four passes to 712 Innovations, so that inventors, explorers, engineers and entrepreneurs can check out the shared workspace and makerspace site before considering purchasing a membership.
712 S Kansas Avenue, Suite #1
How to check out a passport
- Search the catalog to place a hold on one of four passes.
- Come to the library to pick up your pass from one of our staff.
- Check out the pass at the checkout kiosk.
- It is good for one adult 18 years of age or older.
- All customers who borrow a pass will need to fill out a liability waiver to access 712 Innovations.
Other information about pass use
- Passes can only be checked out by an adult 18 years of age or older and with a library account in good standing.
- One adult may check out and use the pass for one week and up to three visits.
- Please present the pass upon arrival at 712 Innovations. Staff at 712 will provide you with an orientation of the facility and the equipment that is available for library pass customers.
- If you have not used or returned your pass within 30 days, your account will be charged a $5 non-refundable fee.