The winner of a $10 Subway gift card is Sierra Warth! (Please pickup your gift card in the Topeka Room on the second floor.)
Competition Details UPDATE:
- Email your login to email@example.com to participate otherwise your indexing cannot be counted!
- You must create a new login for this project, even if you already have one!
- The competition begins August 29 and ends on November 13.
- Indexing counts will be totaled biweekly on Sundays.
- Prize winners will be announced the Mondays on this website, every other week, starting September 7.
For more information, contact the genealogy team at 580-4510 or email Sherri Camp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topeka area youth, you can get involved in a fun and competitive project set to kick off Aug. 29, 2015. The Youth Indexing Competition challenges you to be a historian and help to create a world where our history can be accessed swiftly with the click of a mouse.
The genealogy crew at the Topeka Library wants your help with record indexing, and we’re offering a prize to the person who indexes the most. A Surface Tablet!
What’s indexing? Check out these videos for a quick explanation. Indexing is important!
If you think you’ve got what it takes to bring on the competition, take a test drive and get ahead of the game. For more information contact the genealogy team at 580-4510 or email Sherri Camp at email@example.com.