Wednesday, June 3, 2014 | 7am–6pm | inside Fairlawn Plaza Mall, 21st and Fairlawn
The Topeka Community Foundation will hold a one-day fundraising event and will provide $35,000 in “match money” to be awarded proportionally to participating organizations. It’s a fun day to give to the library.
The Library Foundation will receive 100 percent of the donations made at the June 3 event, plus a percentage based on participation. All donations are tax deductible. Come by and visit with The Library Foundation staff about how your dollars are invested at the library. About 111 organizations will be present, so make sure to look for the library banners and bright blue table cloth to lead the way to our booth.
How You Can Give a Gift to the Library
- All gifts received will be matched on a proportional basis: $35,000 divided by the total gifts received equals the match percentage
- Only those contributions made at the Topeka Gives event will be available for matching dollars. Gifts made online will not qualify for matching funds.
- Donations must be made in person at the Topeka Gives event.
- Donations may be made by using cash, check or credit card.
- All donations are tax deductible.
If you have questions, call The Library Foundation at 785-580-4498.
This event is also a good opportunity to learn more about the Topeka Community Foundation’s work.