The library hosts trivia weekends quarterly and you can find the upcoming programs on our calendar of events.
Gallery of Winning Teams
Upcoming Trivia Events
Trivia Night @ your library
Marvin Auditorium | Friday, January 25, 2019 | 6:30-9 p.m.
Enter as a team of 5-8 friends, coworkers or family members working together to answer 100 questions from 10 categories. Prizes will be awarded to the top trivia teams! Doors open at 6pm. The Millennium Café will be open until 6:30pm. THIS EVENT IS FULL. JOIN THE WAITING LIST: https://tscpl.org/event/20190125/trivia-night
Trivia Afternoon @ your library
Marvin Auditorium | Saturday, January 26, 2019 | 3-5:30 p.m.
Enter as a team of up to 8 people working together to answer 100 questions from 10 categories for fun and prizes. The Millennium Café will be open for snacks and drinks. Registration begins December 1 at https://tscpl.org/event/20190126/trivia-afternoon
- What is the name of the dog that Homer brings home to his family on the very first episode of The Simpsons?
Santa’s Little Helper
- What young adult novel by Markus Zusak is set in Germany during World War II and told from the point of view of Death?
The Book Thief
- What food festival do the folks in Liberal, Kansas and Olney, England celebrate every year with a competitive race?
International Pancake Day
- In Greek mythology who is said to have stolen fire from Zeus and given it to humankind?
- What specialized lymph nodes are generally removed at the same time as the tonsils?
- What major league baseball player was known by the nickname “Mr. October”?
Host Your Own Trivia Program
Organizing your own trivia night? We can help! Trivia Night can be adapted as a fun free event or a successful fundraiser. The library freely shares advice and instructions, answers your FAQs, and provides our blank forms and question sets at How To: Trivia Night @ Your Library