Beginning Computer Class
This hour is devoted to beginning computer users. We will cover a different topic each week in a beginner-friendly environment. Here is the upcoming schedule:
- Oct 7 Windows 10- Learn how to organize navigate Windows 10 we will talk about the Start Menu, accessories, personalizing your desktop, and the app store.
- Oct 14 Beginning Computer Navigation- Learn the proper way to hold a move the mouse. Learn about check boxes, radio buttons and scroll bars.
- Oct 21 Word 1 Introduction to Word Processing- Get started with the basics of Microsoft Word. We will learn about fonts, and basic editing to help you navigate, create and edit documents.
- Oct 28 Computer & Gadget Help- Let's focus on your technology questions. Bring your laptop, tablet or other device to ask questions and practice new computer skills.
- Nov 4 1pm Internet Introduction- Learn basic internet functions and visit a variety of sites fro information and entertainment.
- Nov 11 CLOSED
- Nov 18 Word 2 Intermediate Word Processing- Use Microsoft Word to edit text, insert and work with pictures, and create columns.
- Nov 25 PowerPoint Introduction- Beginners create a dynamic presentation from start to finish. Learn to insert slides, add text, graphics, transitions and animations.
Audience: All Ages