Digital Downloading and Online Skills
A different class each week on library digital content, social networking sites and online skills. Here is the upcoming schedule:
- October 3 Facebook for Beginners- Sign up for a Facebook account and learn the basics of this popular social networking site. Bring your email address and password. If you already have a Facebook account please bring your Facebook password.
- October 10 Library eBooks with Libby- Learn about this free library app to access thousands of free ebooks on your computer or smart device. Bring your library card and tablet or smart phone.
- Oct 17 iPad Workshop- Bring your iPad and your library card to learn and share tips, tricks, iPad features and favorite apps including our suite of digital offerings.
- October 24 Computer & Gadget Help Let's focus on your technology questions. Bring your Device. Practice new computer skills or learn about library digital resources.
- October 31 Photo Editing Apps
- November 7 Google Docs- Learn how to access Google Docs, use basic editing features and save to Google Drive.
- November 14 Library eBooks with Kindle- Bring in your Kindle and your library card to learn how to get free ebooks anytime. Email address and app store login required.
- Nov 21 iPad Workshop- Bring your iPad and your library card to learn and share tips, tricks, iPad features and favorite apps including our suite of digital offerings.
- Nov 28 CLOSED
Audience: All Ages