We are excited to have the Kansas Children’s Discovery Center join us every Wednesday for some Discovery with the Library. This week Caitlin brings you Sliding Art.
Description: Create an artistic masterpiece using science!
-Racecars, balls, and other items that can be painted and rolled down a slope
1. Create a slide using recycled materials and ensure it has a strong foundation.
2. Tape a piece of paper to the slope of the slide.
3. Make sure there is a bumper at the bottom of the hill so you don’t paint in places you don’t want paint.
4. Paint the bottom of the racecar or the item that will slide down the ramp.
5. Place the painted item at the top of the slope and let it roll down.
6. Send different materials or the same one with different colors to create your artistic masterpiece