Explore using a paper roll to create designs in your playdough!
- paper roll (toilet paper roll or paper towel roll)
- hot glue
- tray, paper, or cardboard to lay playdough on
- Create a stamp for your playdough using a paper roll and hot glue
- Hot glue designs onto your paper roll and wait for them to dry
- While your hot glue is drying, flatten out your playdough on a tray, piece of paper or cardboard.
- Once designs are created roll your paper roll on your playdough and see you designs be imprinted
- You can also cut and bend your paper roll and press it into your playdough to get different designs.